OPPORTUNITIES & CHALLENGES OF NEW ROLLING STOCK MAINTENANCE TECHNOLOGIES INTO THE MIDDLE EAST RAIL SECTOR - DAY 1
Optimising Rolling Stock Asset Management With Advanced Predictive Maintenance Solutions, Data Set Analysis, IoT & Industry 4.0: How To Collect And Maximise Value From Massive Data Sets From Every Aspect Of Your Operation To Reduce Cost, Minimise Downtime, Increase Capacity and Improve Services. In Partnership with Saudi Arabia Railways
- Digitalisation and Smart Maintenance: The disruptive business model for digital railways
- Condition Based Maintenance + Remote Condition Monitoring
- Effectively deploying IoT data for Predictive Maintenance
- How IoT technology will bring advancements in data collection and analysis
- Optimising maintenance and operation planning through enhanced asset management
- Harvesting big data to reduce operational cost & increase profitability
- Preventative failure prediction
- Digitalisation And Smart Maintenance
- The use of Data to optimize availability of critical assets
- Improving Operational Profitability Through Fleet Condition Monitoring
- Discover what tools are available and what are their different capabilities
DIGITALISATION AND IoT OF RAILWAY ASSET MANAGEMENT: ACHIEVING OPTIMUM ASSET RELIABILITY AND MINIMISED MAINTENANCE COSTS - DAY 2
- Digitalising to bring better track and asset availability: Smart Maintenance
- Improve service reliability, cost, efficiency and maintenance practice
- Reduce downtime as a result of maintenance activities
- Limit failures and unplanned maintenance
- The evolution from reactive maintenance to an advanced predictive model
- New technology application show case
- Digitally analysis switches & crossings
- Continuous Network Monitoring: Predictive Maintenance and Data Utilisation
- Unmanned Diagnostic Systems for Track Inspection:
- Processing their results
- Increasing Network Capacity – Shortening Time Required To Perform Monitoring & Maintenance Activities
- Advanced, Solution Empowered Railway Asset Management
- Artificial Intelligence Integration
- Technology To Support Your Infrastructure Asset Management
- Fixed Asset Monitoring
- Dynamic Measurement
- Automated Inspection Techniques
- Maintenance Delivery and Reliability
Directors of Maintenance, Directors of Asset Management, Head of Technology, Directors of Operations, Heads of Remote Diagnostics, Directors of IT & Strategy, Chief Information Officers, Heads of Data & Analytics, Directors of Procurement, Heads of Rolling Stock, Infrastructure Asset Managers, Chief Technology Officers, Directors of Infrastructure, Heads of Smart Maintenance, Chief Innovation and Digital Officer, Managers of Asset Information, Directors od Data Intelligence, Chief Information Officers, Managing Directors, General Managers, Heads of Smart Maintenance, CMO, Infrastructure Managers, Director of technology and Innovation, Managers of Asset Information, Consultants – Data and Digitalisation, CMO, Head of Data and Analytics, Chief Innovation & Digital Officer, CEO’s, Heads of Enterprise Architecture, Directors of Rolling Stock Engineering & Maintenance, Maintenance Planning and Control, Directors of Technology and Innovation, Chief Technology Officer, Data Scientists, Manager of Asset Information
Heads and Mangers of Track, Track Maintenance, Infrastructure, Engineering, Track Systems, Condition Based Maintenance, Maintenance, Asset Management, Data/IT, Diagnostics and Maintenance, Assets, Tamping, Safety, Quality, Reliability, Diagnostics and maintenance machines, Directors of Maintenance, Directors of Asset Management, Head of technology, Directors of Operations, Heads of Remote Diagnostics, Directors of IT & Strategy, Chief Information Officers, Heads of Data Analytics, Directors of Procurement, Infrastructure Asset Managers, Directors of Infrastructure, Head of Track equipment, Director of Technology and Innovation, Managers of Asset Information, Consultants, Data and Digitalisation
TRAIN OPERATING COMPANIES:
Federal Transport Authority – Land & Maritime (FCA), United Arab Emirates Ministry of Infrastructure Development, Dubai Expo2020, Abu Dhabi Metro and Tramway, Dubai Metro, UAE Superloop, Oman Mineral Railway, Oman National Railway, Riyadh-Damman, Riyadh-Riyadh, Saudi Landbridge, Makkah Metro, Jeddah Metro, Damman Metro, Egyptian National Railway, Cairo Metro Extension, Roads & Transport Authority RTA, Department of Transport, Dubai Municipality, SAR, Public Transport Authority, Oman Rail, Makkah Mann Rail Transit, Metro Jeddah Company, Arriyadh Development Authrority, Egyptian Railways, Carro Metro, ONCF, Transport SA, SNTF, Indian Railways, Oracle Expert, Systems Interface Managers, Rolling Stock Technician, (RAMS) Engineers
STANDARD SUPPLIER RATE
Access to all conference content, networking activities, food and beverages plus membership to Middle East Association for Rail Maintenance.
*Supplier rates apply to any organisation other than TOC & Rail Operator.
UPDATE: Coronavirus (COVID-19)
In the current environment WeRail Group have weighed up the risks and opportunities of hosting each of our conferences and events very carefully, and rationally, following the guidance and advice from the World Health Organisation and Robert Koch Institute. Extra precautions and measures are in place for your protection, and for your assurance. All of our venues must provide evidence of extensive, additional and frequent cleaning and disinfecting, ample disinfectant dispensers and hourly expended air conditioning systems.
In addition, we provide generous seating in all conference areas to leave enough space between neighbours, and recommend to network without shaking hands and remain mindful of social distancing.
We ask that if you have travelled to Asia, Spain or Italy, that you kindly refrain from attending the event at this time and thank your for your understanding and cooperation. If you do feel unwell at all leading up to the event, we also request that you do not attend – and we will be happy to re-allocate your ticket for our next meeting.
In light of the growing awareness and risks associated with the Coronavirus (COVID-19) we respectfully ask that do not attend the event if you’ve travelled to or from:
- Hubei province in China in the last 30 days, even if you do not have symptoms
- Iran, lockdown areas in northern Italy or special care zones in South Korea since 19 February, even if you do not have symptoms
- Other parts of mainland China or South Korea, Hong Kong, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, Singapore, Taiwan or Thailand in the last 30 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if your symptoms are mild)
- Other parts of northern Italy (anywhere north of Pisa, Florence and Rimini), Cambodia, Laos, Myanmar or Vietnam in the last 30 days and have a cough, high temperature or shortness of breath (even if your symptoms are mild)
Our staff and our attendees health and safety is our top priority. Therefore, we constantly monitor and analyse all developments related to the corona virus (COVID-19).
We hope that you are well and are looking forward to seeing you in Dubai in October 2021.